What is nutritional therapy, you ask?
Nutritional Therapy is, simply put, a short-term or long-term coaching conversation that supports you in reaching your nutritional goals.
Nutritional Therapy is not a medical practice. If you need a doctor, go to a doctor.
That being said, there are many alternative ways to optimize your health and wellness, and achieve specific health goals such as:
- Achieving optimal weight
- Bringing ease and regularity to the digestive track
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Improving sleep and memory
- Cleansing the body’s cells and organs to increase energy
- Reducing cravings for unhealthy foods and beverages
- Achieving healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Effectively changing daily habits and routines
Or perhaps just learning more about your body and what fuels it!